Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat

I simply vote for SG{3} then everyone will know her, with no confusion
    as well as anyone ever gets to KNOW a woman !!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
      as well as anyone ever gets to KNOW a woman !!!!
      Amen, brother!
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• Is SG {3} dilema going to end? Stay tuned!

Hey SG{3}, check this out: http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp
        Maybe this will help.

And btw, post the result in here:
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

• ever since it became obvious IW is just doing all this to flirt with SG{3} she has disappeared, I wonder of the other 2 SGs have banished her !!!!
          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

What can I say... Yes I do have far too much time, and the psychological problems that it's causing could fill another 5 page thread...

Stupid GCSEs starting my summer a month early

Halo and horns, no battleship... coming up
            Get hot on those GCSE's!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
              ever since it became obvious IW is just doing all this to flirt with SG{3} she has disappeared, I wonder of the other 2 SGs have banished her !!!!
              Wouldn't blame them

GP: Get hot on them? They're done - I get the results at the end of August.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• well A-levels are looming...

Comment

• SG{3}
                  STILLL HERE!
                  YEAH! lets have a poll!
                  a friend suggested Lusifina...
                  no, I'm not banished, because Dad and SG(2) couldn't cope with the winging!
                  "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                  "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• I don't like this thread. It's more active than the coffee shop .
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• School's out for the summer...

well A-levels are looming...
                      They can loom all they want, I'm not doing any work until September.
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Whingeing, even SG{3}?
                        Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• Or maybe she can actually fly.

Comment

• ROFL...
                            Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Or maybe she can actually fly.
                              ... only in her (daft) bat mode!

Comment

• SG{3}
                                I believe that as i am /still/ 15 I am too young to be a daft bat.
                                *goes into a trance and then flys away as a little morphed bat*
                                *wakes up and falls out of chair*
                                Well, one of the most active threads...

Any way, I don't know why LightEning doesn't like my thread, it rules!
                                lol

Why do you people feel that insulting my atrocious spelling is fair play, you should not make fun of the infirm!
                                And be told!

Comment

Working...
                                X